Our aim is to create change in the lives of babies and children of all races, that are living in poverty.
To facilitate the growth and development of babies during their formative years; from birth to six years old; through focussing on their nutritional and educational needs.
- To ensure that babies of all races receive at least one nutritious meal a day during the formativ years, from birth to six years old.
- The promotion and maintenance of good health, hygiene and safety amongst children of all races.
- To provide food security to all children during the formative years of birth to 6 years old.
- To ensure that all pre-school children stand a fair chance of a good education by being in a setting that lays the framework for future learning.
- To give every child a sense of love and caring by providing them with items of comfort.
- The establishment and maintenance of liaison with other organisations, including Government Departments, having aims and objects similar to those of Feed the Babies Fund.
Feed the Babies Fund is a Voluntary Association governed by our Constitution.
We are a registered non-profit organisation (NPO), registered in terms of the NPO Act 71 of 1997 (as amended). Our registration number is 002-273 NPO.
Feed the Babies Fund is also registered as a public benefit organisation (PBO) in terms of Section 30 of the Income Tax Act 58 of 1962 (as amended). Our registration number is PBO930021047. As a PBO, we are tax exempt and approved to issue Section 18A certificates to taxpayers to allow deductions in respect of bona fide donations in cash or kind to the organisation, provided that such donations benefit the beneficiaries of the organisation.